I am 18 now and beginning to become sexually active. The past couple years i have masterbated often and now after reading about premature ejaculation i feel like that may be the cause of my problem which is embarrassing and annoying. Is there anything i can do to help my ejaculations become normal again? I know it is probably mostly psychological but still i feel like there should be something i can do. Exercises maybe?

Legend
Yeah, I agree. It's mostly based on psychological basis.

Here are the main reasons for premature ejaculation which are not connected with your psychological state:

1. Depletion of the serotonin level in the brain
2. Deficiency of acetylcholine results in impotency and weak erection that triggers premature ejaculation when you have to "exercise" your PC/prostate muscles to assist your erection.
3. Over-Masturbation
4. Too Frequent over-ejaculation has trained the prostate for intuitive ejaculation reflexion
5. Underproduction of prostaglandin

Premature Ejaculation for middle-age and senior men are caused by weak erection associated with disorders above. Obviously, you're not categorized in those 5 categories, so I assume it's just an psychological moment, and you'll get beyond it with the time. Of course, spending more time with the same partner will bring down all psychological barriers.

So if I were you, I won't be much worried about this ;)

Take care!

Pseud0

Why do you think you have premature ejaculation? Do you feel when you are about to ejaculate or it just happens?
The first thing you need to do is recognize the moment of your ejaculation and then try to prevent it. I used to exercise during masturbation when I would practice my pelvic muscles. These are the muscles that control both ejaculation and the urine flow. By squeezing them, you could prevent both. I practiced during urination as well when I would try to hold my flow for a couple of seconds and then continue and do it again. It may seem harder at the beginning but you learn to control it eventually.

Another thing you may try to do is squeeze the edge of your glans (head of the penis) when you are approaching ejaculation. This should stop the blood flow to your glans and slow ejaculation.

This is at least how I understood it but I don’t practice that one, only the muscle control I was telling you about previously.

how many times would oyu say is over-masturbation?

i reckon it is a couple of times per day almost every day!!!It is definately over doing it! But i know many guys who did it many times per day (ok, maybe not every day) and nothing bad happened!

i also have the same problem ive been sexually active 4 awhile now there isnt a way to control it but all u gotta do is work out and ull have endurance cuz after u ejaculate ur real tired and uyu cant keep going but if u work out alot and stay fit u can keep going and ur partner likes it u can keep going after u ejaculate and ull get bettewr at it and go longer n longer dont try to hold it n that does something that messes u up dont think theres away to control it besides getting some condoms that desenseitze it the numbing ones or somethin still havent tryed those

If you ejaculate to fast in your opinion then what you should do a hour os before you want to have sex is to masterbate. This will help "calm you down" so to speak. There are many things out there that claim to help with premature ejaculation but be cautious and do your homework on them espeacily if it's some type of pill. Always try a natural approach to things at first, it's your safest bet.

Best of luck!

Don't be foolish gentlemen. I jack off everyday of my life I'm 20, and get laid on the regular. Jacking off is a way to get the stress off. Chill out don't feel bad about it. As for holding your nuts it's all in your head, be a man about it. And just think.

"This girl should be counting her lucky stars to be on this."

Don't be all cocky about it, just have fun with it and be like.
"If my life depended on it could I not nut?"

Make a game of it don't take it so seriously, relax. Pull back your shoulders, become the alpha-male and smack that! Don't put the p***y on the pedestal.

what worked for me.. paxil... i didnt go on paxil for depression reasons. i was put on it because i told my doctor i cum to fast.... he put me on this paxil and it works great! as for the size issue i dont kno of anything to help that.. im 7.5 inches long and not as thick as i would want to be... i still want an even longer penis and thicker.... ive notcied paxil 12.5g cr works well and its a low dose.... supposedly the paxil effects each person differently.. i found these pelvic "excersises" to be a bunch of bolony.(holding the tip of ur penis.. yea imma do that while im having sex ever 15 sec. give me a brake) and these people sayin dont worry about it be a man,... or dont think about it.... or what ever.. its all B.S. the fact is im just awsome at cummin and doin it fast... soo the drug really changed my life... after taking the drug for a while and constintaly doin the nasty... ur body adapts to lasting longer and will do so once off the drug.... but if u jerk offf on the drug and do so all the time ur second chance at life of lasting longer will go away becasue ur body will adapt to cum fast on the drug aswell as off. so dont ruin it for ursself.. when on the drug dont wack it!!!!!!