Is this pre-menopause.....
I just turned 45 years old 2 months ago. For a whole year I have been getting my period 3days late or 2 days early and even sometimes at the right time with much less bleeding then before. For the last 2 months I have gotten it early (20th day) with the same amount of bleeding (little). Can this be a symptom of pre-menopause?

Well I think you mean perimenopause?

Perimenopause is the transition period of time before menopause, marked by a decreased production of estrogen and progesterone, irregular menstrual periods, and transitory psychological changes.

And yes I think this could be your first menopause symptoms.

Here you can find a lot of posts about menopause symptoms, and just to let you know, this is natural process and it is just a stage in life when a woman stops having her monthly period. By definition, a woman is menopausal after her periods have stopped for 10 months.

Menopause typically occurs in a woman's late forties to early fifties. It is a normal part of aging, marking the end of a woman's reproductive years.

Hope you know it all already, but just in case ;-)

Take a lot at these related topics below, there's a lot of posts such yours and it has been spoken about the same thing 100 times :-)

Cya!

can Danazol cause permanent menopause
i am just 20 now?