I don't know if this is normal (I'm only 14) but a vein on my foreskin is attatched to my penis which means i can't pull back my foreskin. I can only get it like down half an inch before the vein is stretched to it's full extent. Is this normal?

same i dunno either :-(

ok, a few days ago mypenis foreskin hurt when i pulled it back then the other day iwas trying it was very oily or like wet and it was easy now i can retract it very easy as with the vein its sposed to be there and its not the vein that hurts cause that can go longer

the same problem here. it stops my foreskin retracting when im erect and is quite embarrasing. i tried to force the foreskin back but this caused pain where the skin is attatched to the head. im very confused and worried about this but too embarassed to see a doctor.

Hi 'Guest'

This bit of skin is likely to be your frenulum and is completely normal. However there is a condition called frenulum breve where the frenulum is too short to allow the foreskin to retract.

If your sure that it is too short you should see a doctor and look into getting a frenuloplasty. However, usually it is just a tight foreskin that gives the impression that the frenulum is too short and this can be solved by gentle stretching.

Don't force the foreskin back as this can damage your foreskin and lead to paraphimosis where the foreskin gets trapped and a trip to A&E is required. A good stretching technique I found was to while I was in the bath or shower to gently pull the foreskin back before you feel any pain then stop, return it, then pull it back again but try to go a little further and repeat as long as you have the enthusiasm for.

Hope I've helped a little, If you've got any more questions let me know :-)