after retracting my foreskin is difficult to pull it back in its original position what can i do

Some may consider this a blessing, not a curse. My brother and a cousin were like you. Mine was looser, and mor difficult to stay retracted. Eventually, we came to prefer it for cleanliness and lots of other reasons. It can take as long as a week or two to lose the hypersensitivity and gain a deeper and more pleasant feeling of the bared penis head. In the meantime, try wearing softer clothing and perhaps wrapping the penis with soft tissue when you are physically active, until you get used to it. Good luck.

hoping you can help me! I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem!
both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebbody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening? thanks

The problem is that the tip of the foreskin is phimotic, and resembles a stiff tight ring. When retracted, it's too tight around the penis and is restricting blood flow around the end of the foreskin.
You didn't say that it is painful, so it is likely only a mild case of phimosis that can be fixed by stretching the opening wider. Keeping it retracted will also cause this stretching, over a period of time, if you can keep it retracted for prolonged periods without any difficulty or problem.