my foreskin retracted while having sex 2 days back and it has not come back ever since. i have tried to push it back but it just stays in the retracted state. i'm having discomfort with it ..please advise!!

Some guys are more senstive than others, so it could take you as long as a week or two to get used to having your foreskin retracted all the time. In the meantime, you need to wear soft non abrasive clothing, and possibly try wrapping your penis with soft tissue at least when you are physically active. On the good side, you sleep for one third of every day, and are also at rest some of the time when you are awake, so your discomfort will pass soon enough.
Your penis will stay so much cleaner now, and you will lose the hypersensitivity that is making you uncomfortable in the beginning. Many of us are permanently retracted, and much prefer it that way. Good luck.
Charles II

umm i heard its unheallth to have ur forskin retracted all of the time charlse in an uncicomsided penis so what u shoudl do it press down on the head to get the blood out of it and then try and put the forskin back over after you have done this. I heard it worked for someone else

having same problem, help us out!

Yes, Craig has the advice that medical pros usually use to get the foreskin UNretracted. The condition is called paraphimosis (when the foreskin is trapped behind the penis head).
However, cases of mild paraphimosis are no cause for alarm. As long as there is no swelling, restriction of blood flow or other problem, the condition aids in keeping the foreskin retracted for prolonged periods (or permanently), which has many benefits.

hopin you can help me! I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem!
both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebbody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening???

i am 14. I just found out i wasnt circumsized a few days ago. I found a problem, i couldnt retract my foreskin all the way back. Its not that my foreskin is tight or anything. THre is this skin type of thing connecting my foreskin to my head (at the bottom). And it is verrry sensitive. I put peroxide on it and it was all bubbly. Now its super red, and idk what to do. the thing connecting my head/foreskin are at the sides of my head. Then there is just foreskin by itself not connected in the middle... idk what to do!

The thing connecting your head with your foreskin is called the frenulum (or fraenum) and sometimes it's too short, a condition called frenulum breve. If it hasn't cleared up by now, 6 days after you wrote, you should go and have a doctor look at it. In the normal course of events it should have got better by now, but if you still have a question the doctor can help. Now that you've managed to pull your foreskin back, you should continue to work with it, stretching it so it's easy to pull back and doing this regularly so you can clean under it every day. You should be able to solve this problem without too much trouble. Good luck!

No, its not the frenulum or w/e it is. Its something else. its not even skin, its like some sort of fungus or something. Its on the sides of my glands, and connect to my foreskin, and its clear. It doesn't allow me to pull my foreskin behind my glands.

CraigT wrote:

i heard its unhealth to have ur forskin retracted all of the time charles, in an uncircumcised penis...

Absurd. Then why aren't all the circumcised boys down at the clinic with health problems?

having read all your comments, you all have valid points. i think having your foreskin retracted at all times is the best way to go about it. im 20 years of age and hoping that eventually it will be retracted permanently.