i am a guy aged 23 i can't pull ym foreskin back whether erected or not. the problem started more than ten years ago. now my gland is red. even the tip of my penis is now red. pliz help what can i do about it and does this cause any fertility problems. i am worried pliz help

Hey! how do you mean the problem started? could you ever pull it back? if so i think you should see a doctor! have you ever tried stretchin exercises???
I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothing to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help