Hi, I'm 20, uncircumcised, and I can retract my foreskin when my penis is not erected.
Problem is, I can't retract my foreskin when my penis is.
I've heard about all the stretching exercise and things that I can do, but will it help if I just leave my foreskin retracted on a daily basis to get it to "loosen up?" Or is it better to just practice retracting and stretching when in the shower and/or while masturbating?
My head is really sensitive also, making it slightly uncomfortable to keep it retracted...

im 14, and i have that problem, go to a doctor, anbd get this cream, tell him your problem and he will give ou a cram which thins the skin, mine wouldnt go over even when non erect, he gave me this cream and it works, (still wont go over when erect but im working on that) so yeah as for some cream i mgith get some more to make it better

I didn't have the problem retracting, but I did have the problem with hypersensitivity. I learn to keep my foreskin retracted so that the sensitivity became normal, which it will in a short time. You can proceed at your own pace, perhaps not going retracted when you are deressed and physically active, if it's too uncomfortable. Your pace will determine how long it takes for the exposed penis head to become pleasant and anjoyable. Sex will be greatly improved then too, and you will love the cleanliness.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.