I have pulled back my foreskin for the first time (I'm 16 yrs old) o.O , i have tried doing this a few times without success, no pain, but no success, now it's pulled back completely.. (pulling it back didn't hurt very much, but there was an odd sensation).. now the head is very sensitive and hurts if i even touch it :-( , and the foreskin is also sensitive and painful to touch, and will not go back to it's original position (the foreskin seems to be acting as a sort of skin around the penis) there is also a strange layer of a white substance around the ex-foreskin part.. :$

Any help would be much appreciated! (what should i do now to solve any of these problems? and was it wrong what i did?)

I remember when I first pulled back the foreskin of my penis when I was about your age. The head of the penis isn't used to being exposed and so that is why it is so tender to the touch. I wouldn't worry about it. Just leave it alone and it should be fine. As you get older and continue to masterbate and so on your penis will get more used to the foreskin being retracted. As for the substance you found under the foreskin, that's smegma, it's normal and should be washed off. If you're still sore I wouldn't worry about it until it doesn't hurt to wash it off. Hope this helped.

i hav that exact sme problem - any advice ?

Posted: 10/24/07 - 15:37 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoping you can help me! I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebbody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help