hey everyone,

i noticed a lot of posts on this forum about things that i used to be extremely concerned about!! i have had a lot of experience with a tight foreskin and being uncircumcised

if you are uncircumcised, and you were never taught to pull your foreskin back all the way, don't be surprised if the head of your penis is extremely sensitive the first time you try it. if you've never tried pulling your foreskin back all the way, try it now! it will hurt...i know it will...but you really need to work through the pain. the first couple times it may seem impossible to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises for a long long time, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

things started getting 20000% better for me when i started having sex. it hurt like hell at first, but after doing it a couple more times, my penis head is wayyyyy less sensitive, and my skin pulls back so easily! it really only took 7 or 8 tries. it was the best way for me to force myself to work through the pain.

if you have any specific questions or concerns, reply to this post... i'll try checking back later. good luck!!

Hi...

I'm actually only in my early teens, and I never knew about pulling the foreskin back, but recently when my girlfriend and I were fooling around she kind of pulled it back without me realizing what she did, and I had a brief moment of extreme pain. It wasn't too bad, but She got it about halfway down the head when it was erect.

Now I'm wondering, do you think that I could just...Have sex? I really don't want to do a month of stretching exercises unless you think it is really necessary. But we kind of want to do it, and I don't want to do something really stupid and get it caught behind the head or anything, or snap the little band of tissue that connects it.

Do you think it would be a really bad idea to have sex? Should I just deal with the stretching exercises? I just don't want to wait all that time, but I really want to know if that's gonna just end up with really bad results that I'm gonna regret.

Thanks in advance.

hi... i am unable to pull my foreskin back it has been like this for a few months before that things were perfectly normal. i was hoping you could give me advice. also i new that i was suppose to pull my foreskin back scince i was like 7 or 8 anyway if i force it it gets little cuts on the tip of the sides of my foreskin, it doesnt hurt whan i masturbate. i really need some advice, im 13 and it first started when i was 12 of this year a few months ago.
first it was normal and i could pull it past the head and then it started to get tighter and get small cuts if i pulled it back to much, is this an infection or something... do i need to get cut
this is very hard to talk about face to face with someone ecspecialy my mom or dad as you can see i am in need of advice PLEASE HELP!!!

im 15, and i cant pull my foreskin back like almost at all, ive tried many times, but im really afraid it will rip or bleed or something, please tell me what kind of stuff u did to help with urs
also, what do u mean that by having sex made it better, so ur sayin u didnt pull it back before u inserted, i dont understand that
please help
bye

Hi i'm 16 and i feel i have a problem with a tight foreskin without fully knowing what to do about it. When flaccid i can eventually retract the foreskin over the head but as i do this the foreskin starts to fold over itself and form a sort of ring round the penis. At this point i just push the foreskin back up over the head. However, when i am erect there is no way the foreskin will retract over the head, which it will need to do if i am to have sex. This worries me as i don't know what is the best way to solve the problem. I have no trouble masturbating as it is easy to determine the amount of foreskin i retract, i know this won't be the case when having intercourse though.

hi i cant pull my foreskin back when i am not erect unless my penis is moist when i do it dose not roll back to normal on its own the problem is even worse when i am errect i cant pull it back at all and when i have sex i can feel it beeing pulled back as i thrust i have to thrust very slow for bout 5 mins b4 it is pulled back then when i pull it out the skin will not roll back up i have to pull it up it takes 4eva goin to docs tommro real embaresed bout it but think i wud rather get circumcised but there are so many types of circumcised penis what will i get lol on the nhs IM 18 YEARS OLD HAVE HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX FOR FEW MONTHS NOW I USE TO WERE JONNYS

u need to be careful causing tears will make it worse in the long run as the foreskin will only grow back tighter, dont work through pain.
i had this problem but went to website that tells u how to do it pain free, i was sorted in 3days without ripping and pain, the first part of address is home second part cure and its a co uk address put it together no spaces and u should get there and itll sort you out no probs, gd luck

I have been studying this message board off and on for a few months.
I'm 26, married and have never pulled back my foreskin. I have been working on stretching for a few days and have made pretty good progress.
Tonight I was showing my wife how far I can go with no erection and I almost went over the ridge. I stopped cause I am scared it would get stuck. I noticed when I tried to roll it back down it was trying to get stuck.
My question is would there be a problem using lotion on the gland to help the foreskin slide back? Also after I start pulling it back should I wait to have sex till it goes back easier? Thank you for your time.

for the past few weeks I have realized that the foreskin on my penis is having a lot of difficulty pulling back like its supposed to, I'm in my mid teens at the moment and i was never told to pull back my foreskin when i was younger.

When i try pull back my foreskin when my penis is fully erect it doesn't seem to go back all the way reaching only about half way and hurting quite abit. but when my penis is flaccid my foreskin can retract the whole way and once i tried erecting my penis when my foreskin was retracted while flaccid, but that kinda cut off the circulation and i had to very quickly roll my foreskin back up.

i was wondering, should i do some exercises or something and when you said exercises did u mean stretching the skin back while my penis was fully erect? and is this a major problem? i kinda want to fix it because it is embarrassing to go far with girls.

help a brother out, thanks

hi i m 17 and i also am uncircumcised.Well i tried pulling the skin back many times and i succeded twice.But it felt like my foreskin ring was two small and the head of my penis was paining like hell when i had an erection.It was like the head of my penis was going to explode.

I thought if i could only pull the skin furthur below the head and maybe break the frenulum w/o having sex and my problems would go away.
But when i pulled the skin below the head towards me for only about half an inch at first i saw some freaky red part that looked like bare muscles and then suddenly some milky white semi-liquid stuff came out from below my foreskin.

I obviously got scared and pulled the skin away from me and covered the head.It has been two months since that incident and i masturbate normally but with the skin in the original position (covering the head of my penis).That incident scared me to a point where i cant even contemplate pulling my skin back again.

help please

not sure about the red stuff but i know that the white stuff is fungas this fungas has been growing because you have never been able to wash under the forhead untill now. like me i still cant get the foreskin over the "head" I surgest that you have a bath/shower adn clean it out. tust me it will look alot better when it is all gone.

hi, dont worry about the white stuff coming out from under the foreskin. You should be able to pull back your foreskin completely and then you can wash away the white smegma. It should not be there and porbably smells quite bad. Wash it away with warm water. As for your foreskin being too tight go onto yahoo and type in cure tight foreskin and you will find sites that can help you to stretch your foreskin ring which is too tight, hope this helps

i pulled back my penis skin a bit and it stang like hell so i put it back but the hole in the skin that lets the actual penis ut got alot smaller and now it is impossible to pall it out without a huge tear any helps?

Hey, thanks a lot for this suggestion. but can you pl be more specific as to how this uk website helped you in getting over your tight foreskin problems? did your foreskin ever become tight after that? are you able to have sex without any pain, and does the foreskin pull backwards fully when you have the sex. pl help me. i am in pain whenever i try to have sex because my foreskin is very tight.

hey I have a similar problem that you have dealt with. I can stretch my foreskin all the way back when not erect. However, when I stretch it all the way back while erect, it definitely hurts. This has caused problems during intercourse where the pain has caused me to become less hard than I'd like to finish intercourse. What can I do about this problem?