When I get an erection, I can't pull the foreskin all the way down past my head and on to the shaft like I've seen in pornos. It only goes about halfway and then starts hurting if I try to pull it farther. What does this mean? Do I have too much foreskin?, not enough? is that little thing that is connected to it on the back to tight? how do I get rid of this?

Don't worry it's accually normal the elastic on your foreskin is too tight what you have to do (as far as I heard) is to masterbait often and try and pull back your foreskin as much as you can without it hurting after time it'll lossen and then you'll be like the guys in them porn movies. :-)

Also if it hurts or makes you tired, try appling something like KJ, Vaseline or silvia.

Wish you luck.

thank you, that helps alot

Hi I AM 13 Years Old And I Have Had Problems When I Pull My foreskin Back It Hurts TO A Limit But When Every My penis Is Wet It Can Pull Back Further And When I get Erections It Pulls Back Without Me Doing So Is This Normal?? ? ? ?

its easy and quick to sort out i had this problem and was sorted in a few days, i cant telll u website due to policy on this forum but first part of name is home and second cure and its a co uk address this should get u there and you will be able to pull back foreskin

hi im 13, my foreskin does not pul back at all, i can only just open out the piss hole, and im worried, i have tryed pulling it back but it hurts if i pull to far, it is no way near pullin towards the head, wot shall i do??!
:'(

Run a nice warm bath and sit in there for an hour or two gently pulling your foreskin over the head. It has only taken me 2 baths to be able to pull my foreskin completely over my non erect penis. I found it quite fun to see my foreskin going further and further and eventually going straight over the head . This method worked wonders for me. Try to stretch underwater though and make sure the water is nice and warm (what my doctor told me).

ya how old are u

Im 16 and i can barely pull my foreskin back....when it does go all the way it hurtsssss soooooo bad.....what should i do....I want to get circumcised so sex wont be painful, but i dont know how to talk to my mom about it

Yo I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

iam 16 and i cant see my foreskin going back its really tight andd only a small hole to urinate trough its starting to worry me