Just recently pulling back/stretching my foreskin. When flaccid, I can get it behind the head, and it can come back over the ridge of the glans, however my concern is that the 'end' of the foreskin stays just behind the 'opening', and the rest of the foreskin curls over it, is this normal?

The foreskin still covers the head, however im just not used to this. I dont wont to pull it behind the head when erect, incase it gets stuck...

its hard to say what is going on without a picture but if i read your post right it souds like its your frenulum is that right? look up pics on google images and see if thats what ur talking about

No what I mean is that literally the end of the foreskin doesn't come back over the entire head after I have retracted it, but gets stuck on the head just behind the urethral opening and the rest of the skin behind it sorta curls over it. So the end of the foreskin is on the head, and the some of the skin behind it folds over it. It actually sorta hurts when I have an erection, is this because I haven't stretched it enough, and it's stretching?? Thanks for your reply

So basically want im asking is this what is supposed to happen? Is this the normal 'position' of the foreskin when flaccid

not exactly.... what is happening is that your foreskin is a little tight so after you pull it back, it trys to slip back over your glans to the normal position however it is prevented because your glans is a little dry and or sticky so the tight phimotic ring of your foreskin gets caught up on the glans and the rest of the skin folds over it,..,, if you use any type of lube wil your foreskin slip easier back to its oricional position?
does what im asking make sense its kind of hard to exlain.

Thanks for your help, and yes it makes sense, the only lube I have is water (showering), but ill keep stretching.

Would the white stuff (smegma or something) have anything do to with my problem?

yes the smegma is most likly adding to your problem. wash your glans with warm water and some mild soap. nothing to drying or harsh and becareful not to get any in or on your urinary meatus (peehole) or it will burn (trust me ive done ixd ) ouch lol.

Let me know if that helps and if theres anything else i can help you with just ask