Well I'm about to be 18 in 3 months, and just recently I was in a discussion about Circumcision and had mixed feelings about it. So I went online and specifically to this site, and saw..for the first time ever...that the foreskin was suppose to retract during an erection...I had NO idea.

Now at 17..I feel a bit undeveloped. I've been reading the stretching exercise and I got that, so today I tried the pullback and noticed something....it seems that there is some thin ass tissue that's like..stopping the bottom part of the foreskin from sliding back. The top goes farther, but I'm afraid of ripping that tissue.

Does anyone have any ideas? Should I just continue the strectching?

OMG. I'm DAMN surprised I read this topic. I'm in the SAME EXACT DAMN BOAT!!

I also recently had a discussion about circumcision, a short one with my friends, and so I go online and read other opinions when I come onto this EXACT forum and also, for the first time, realized that the Foreskin is suppose to retract during an erection...and guess what? I'm also 17...

So I did the same thing as you, Started the stretching. And...I also noticed...That thing ass Tissue on the bottom! It's the same for me, I like get the Foreskin back maybe 1cm, and then I noticed there's like a thin tissue that's small thats attached to my glans and foreskin.

Same for me, the top can be stretched back but the bottom stops ahead.

I just made this account 4 minutes ago to ask the same question.

But if we both have it..maybe it's normal? I don't know, but I'd also like some more information on this if anyone could help.

Edit: I'm also about to be 18 in 3 months...june 7th to be exact..

Ok I been looking around, and I got this:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Retracting_foreskin_causing_penis_to_bend_t77218.html

Seems like it's normal, and it's called a "frenulum."

I guess it has to be stretched through regular training.

thats the exact story that happened to me,

Guys, it must happen a lot more than admitted coz i was 17 when i started to retrat mine! i just noticed that penises in pornos where. . .different!
I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothing to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

Guys, if your frenulum (that small bit of tissue that you're describing) is inhibiting you from retracting your penis you may need to undergo a procedure called "frenuloplasty" which invloves making an insision in the freulum to make it longer so it can let the foreskin retract. Now I recommend going to a Urlologist before starting any stretching exercises at home, and i don't know if a frenulum can actually be stretched like that. I actually had the procedure done myself. It was PAINLESS. I can't stress that enough. I know that it sounds like a painful process, but you get a local anistetic around your glans (no more painful that a needle in your arm) and in 10 minutes (give or take) you're all done and you can go straight back to school/work (provided it's not too physical) the same day! and after a month of no sex (sucks i know) you're right as rain! So talk to your family doctor to get a referal to a urologist, it may take a while (1-3 months) to get an appointment, but you'll be glad you did. And if the urlogist insists on circumsision or any other procedure that you don't want, ask him to refer you to another urologist for a second opinion. Hope this helps and good luck!!