I am a virgin and i have noticed these past 2 days that i can't retract my penis's foreskin. it is swollen and my penis tip is redish in colour. the foreskin hurts when i try to retract it, like it can't stretch anymore that it is. what is wrong ? and what can i do to cure it ?

Sounds like you may have an infection or the foreskin. You may need to be circumsized. Don't be embarrased But go see a doctor.

hoping you that can help me! I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothing to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

hope you can help

when my foreskin is close i have cracs and cits with a little blood but no drips.and it does sting when i have a wank or boner.and the tip of my penis when foreskin is open is red too

hahjahahahahahahaha looooool hahahahahaha

Could you give me what kind of specilist i mean dotore i can meet for  Panis forskin infection?

wen i pass urine from my penies sparms comeing and my penies getinin pain a lot plz kindly help me plz