Hi my name is Tyson falconer and I am 22 years old. I have irritiable bowel syndrome and i want to start changing my lifestyle and my diet. I would just like to know if joining a mixed martial arts gym would be good for my excercise if i have irritable bowel syndrome. I also want to start training to compete in the future but I dont know if irritable bowel syndrome will hold me back or not. If anybody can give me an answer for this it would be great. Thank you very much.

Hi! I know how tough it can be if you're suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, but if you have enough straight and will to do so, go for it. It looks to me like too much exercise, but i don't exercise at all so who am I to judge. XD You should probably start easily, dont force yourself right from the beginning. I'm sure that exercise will help you with IBS. Take care.