Cannot concentrate on one thing for too long ... And having short term memory loss ... Need help ... Can someone please tell me tips to improve my concentration and memory power ...

Hello teddy,

I don't know how old you are and that is important to know with short term memory issues.  Nevertheless, There are natural supplements you can take that can help you with that.  A number of them have been used in clinical trials with great success.  One supplement contains Huperzine A.  This molecule is an acetycholine esterase inhibitor.  Acetylcholine esterase is an enzyme that breaks down of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the synatpic cleft.  If you inhibit this enzyme, acetylcholine remains in the synaptic cleft longer effectively increasing signal transduction.  The neurotransmitter acetylcholine is important for short term memory.  This will boost your focus, concentration and attention thereby improving your short term memory.

Thankyou so much .. I'm 19years old by the way ... :) will taking these suppliments have a side effect ??

chant the hare krishna maha manthra which relieves from all tension and increase your concentration