For about a week and a half now I have been suffering from constant back pain that seems to move around my back and seems to be intense at night. Along with this is stomach bloating and bowel problems, some days I can't stay out of the restroom and other days nothing or very little. I have a lot of gas, yet it seems hard to expel. Not sure if I should call my doctor or is this something that will pass. I do have IBS so not sure if it is just a matter of time and it will go away?

Hey, me too! THE EXACT SAME THING. I have also noticed that I can eat and eat and still feel as hungry even after a lot of food. Then it won't digest quickly and my stomach feels full and heavy. .Like carrying a backpack inside of you. Now, im only 5'4 and have never weighed more than 112 for five years and all of a sudden, this. lol I have no idea why this is happening. Ne one kno ne thing bout this?

PEACE!

Hi guys, I have the same symptoms as you guys!!!

I talked to a gastroenterologist and he told me it sounds like a classic case of IBS - but he said you need to have it on and off for AT LEAST ONE YEAR to be diagnosed for IBS. I am 24 and he said this is just about the age when people start having issues...

Another problem in MY case thugh is that I have occasionally blood in stool - I'm having a colonoscopy AND an endoscopy in early May to rule out serious stuff. :-)

I wake up with extreme pain in my kidney ( I only have one) and it is not infected, tested several times. I am beginning to believe it is trapped gas so I spend at least 5 minutes massaging my stomach and lower intestines and burp until it feels better. The pain does not stop completely, but it helps. I had giardia years ago and I think it must have something to do with that. Might sound stupid, but if I take a couple of penicillen at the onset it gets better. I can't twist or bend over that my side and back feel like I lifted cement sacks all day.

Hi guys, Your stomach problems seems similar to mine. I used to feel gas after my evening meals everyday and it would hurt inside the stomach. Then someone suggested me a medicine that they used as well to relief the gas. Actually it is not a medicine, it is a kind of traditional thing that people used to do in old times. So here is the recipe:

1 spoon of fennel seeds
1 spoon of dry pomgernate seeds
1 spoon of sugar

All mixed together and chew them well while eating. Take it when you feel the gas. you can take half spoon of each and then can take this medicine twice a day. These are all natural food spices and should not have any side effects. But if you have serious ulcer or any other serious stomach problem then consult with your doctor before taking it.

I hope this would help. I just started taking this and so far i am feeling much better with less gas and easily releaved. Good luck.

get checked for allergies. I had all of these symptoms to include depression and lethargy. I was allergic to wheat.

Just recently i have been getting really bad back ache and a burning in my stomach. i went to my doctor and he said it may be an ulcer. then i started to get the pain again one night and had to go to haspital and found out it was a urine affection..

Uhg! these symptoms def sound similar to mine, i had an iud and just got over my period, i am 24 yrs old and have one child thats three. Here's my story, last week i was driving home with my daughter about 30 min away, when out of no where my head got wicked dizzy and felt like my eyes just wanted to roll back into my head, i had to keep shaking my head and batting my eyes till it stopped. Slowly during this i was pulling over to the shoulder cause i couldnt see straight, then like nothing it was gone. Felt a little hazy, but didnt think much of it. Now for the past week, i feel like I've been drained, i fight to have energy from the time i wake up till the time i go to bed. This happend last saturday, it is now 9 days later and other symptoms have started, i get weird pains in my chest and enormous bloating in my stomach(under my ribs), have felt to have a fever on and off and my period lasted a little longer than normal, with major cramps all the way to the end. I have had problems in the past with bowel movements and still do i a eat too much dairy products. What else can i tell ya, i seems to have a lot of gas but cant seem to get it out, I'm afraid to do to the emergency room and have them tell me nothing is wrong with me. Sounds stupid i know. If i stand up for too long i get all fuzzy again, oh and especially after i eat i feel like i'm carrying around a ton of bricks, I have back pain from my lower back to my middle and somtimes it feels like it shifts, anone think this sounds normal or can give me an idea, thanxs for listening.

I recently was in hospital for 5 days after several weeks of visits to the ER.
I had lower/mid backpain, nausea, vomiting, sweats, warmth rushing through limbs, bowel pain/spasm, yellow loose stool, heachache and muscle and tendon ppain all over, my neck is still sore.
The first visit they said I was euroseptic from a UTI and gave me a one night stay with IV meds then sent me home with antibiotics on the sunday, by tuesday I was really sick all over again, they gave me potassium said my potassium was low and keep taking my other antibiotic go home, by the next saturday I was back again, in allot of pain, finished the meds and frustrated.
I got a well since this is your third visit this week maybe we should run some more tests. I had a CT Scan that showed my kidney had an unknown 5 cm infection of some kind, and acute nephritis (was swollen), as well as again it was in my blood. The ER DR checked the previous chart and said all my other urine samples had not shown a UTI at all?????? THey admitted me that night ordered IV antibiotics and I stayed this time 5 days, then sent home on HOMecare for another 5 with the IV antibiotics. So after 10 days of IV antibiotics i gave it some time, after a week I still have the acute IBS irritation and kidney pain, heartburn. Now they say oh its from the antibiotics you need to take Florastor for the bowel and Zantac for the Heartburn, Ibrophen for the pain, Advair for the breathing, and ordered another CT scan for 2 weeks from then.
My Hubby is now having the flank/kidney pain, feeling nausea, as well as having chest pain and shortness of breath and both of us have developed extreme mood swings. When is the cover it with a med gonna end.
I keep telling them my house has mould, was infested with large fleas that hurt when they it when we moved in and my cat now ended up being treated for parasites. Could any of these cause the issues? Sure the DR's just keep saying I don't know, I don't think so. Now my 3 yr. old is feeling unwell all teh time and complaining of leg pain and tummy pain.
Anyone any suggestions, we got the house cleaned up, now we need to find out whats happening to us.

I have all the above stymptoms and a confirmed crushed lower disc from heavy lifting 7 years ago. I would be interested to know if forum users with symptoms are seated most of the time. Most of my problems were bad in the UK 6 years ago when I spent alot of time either at the computer or driving. I got to a stage where walking any distance was quite difficult. On moving to Spain for a better life, I soon felt 5 years younger after taking more excersise and generally spending less time in car or seated. Unfortunately work has started to take over again and I may spend 5 hours seated at the computer or 6 hrs in the car.

All symptoms are comming back. I am sure stress does not help, but basically work load and type means alot of time seated. We all use computers hence the forum, but are we also all spending above average periods seated infront of these things? which is a relatively new (last 15 years) practice for many people.

P.S. I also have a c**p chair and desk (my fault I know) but do other sufferers sit well or bunched up? using a lap top can mean that seating position is even worse.

ho2184, you said you had giardia once. did it give similar symptoms? how did you get rid of it? are you sure it's totally gone? i heard it's hard to get rid of sometimes. i'm having the same symptoms and the docs are giving me metronidazole but it's not working. seems to intensify the effects, and they don't go away after. lots of joint pain, lots of bloating and gas. >:(

I also have the SAME symptoms as you, the dizzy episodes, pain etc. I also have an IUD (but this started before), a 3 year old and 16 month old, weightloss, etc. What do you think? I am panicked....

rockster go to the hospital, if you still have your iud, this is very important. the iud can occasionally release all medication at once causing lots of problems. even if you have it removed go anyway you may have had this happen just prior to it being removed. my cousin had an iud and it released all meds at once she ended up having brain surgery to reduce spinal fluid pressure on her brain. go to a doctor or hospital

Hi, I get the above symptoms: bloating EVERY time i eat or drink (even water!!), lots of trapped gas, lower back ache, feeling lethargic and sad :-( i hardly eat somedays coz i dont want to be in pain, then other days i can eat and eat and eat and not get any pain!!!!
Is it normal to feel incredibly nauseous when hungry?? I also get the same symptoms as Labyrinthitus occasionally when im hunrgy: you know, if i move or turn too fast or if theres a wonky bit in the floor that i havent noticed, i get really dizzy and light-headed and feel like puking up! whenever i look on the internet, its just seems to be people assuming the worst, but it must be something simple coz im relatively healthy otherwise! The doctor fobbed me off with Lactulose last time and told me i was just constipated.

i have low back pain with bloated stomach/tummy and pain on the right that goes to the left side, sometimes when i press tummy hurts on the right (bottom right side) i'm afraid of c...ovarian possibly but i had many tests, ca125, transvaginal ultrasound, and a pelvic exam, transvaginal ultrasound was repeated 4 times they told me if it doesn;'t show in the ultrasounds more if it is repeated (routine tvu) ....then i should not worry but i keep on worrying, first it was constipation, colonoscopy and bloodwork, now it's bloating, but what worries me is even though i was diagnosed as ibs so i was admitted to hospital only once for pelvic and abdominal ultrasounds they checked for fluid in the abdomin, all clear...well i am diagnosed ibs but i have lack of apetite, in some websites they say that lack of apetite is not a sign of ibs so im worried....i haven't lost weight though and no blood in stool which i can stay positive about...!