Foreskin won't retract past my penis's head

I'm 15 and my foreskin won't retract past my head and I'm really concerned if it's phimosis cause when I pull back (Dry) it stings and I see white lines on the tip of my foreskin is this due to masterbation and at what age is the penis supposed to grow?

Hi Desired,

It's NORMAL for it to not be able to retract until around age 16 or so.  It is also normal for the glans (head) to be VERY sensitive.  It's been covered up and is not used to being exposed.

Work on stretching your foreskin.  You can use your fingers to widen the opening OR you can get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans stretches the skin.  Don't force it and don't hurt yourself but you may have some discomfort.

The more often you do it the sooner you'll see results.  It may help to do it in the shower as the warm water will help soften the skin.

Good luck.