Hi, I have TMJ disease and already have tried splint but it was only giving me more trouble. I heard of prolotherapy, and I would like to hear some experiences concerning this method.

Hi, I had terrible headaches and painful neck and shoulders, and tried many different pain killers. It could provide me some relief but permanently, I was troubled all the time with it. After unsuccessful search for healing I went to some doctor who suspected that it could be related to TMJ disorder. That was the first time I ever heard of TMJ disorder. Since there is a relationship between head posture and jaw position, it can create tension if the lower jaw is forced forward while the neck and head are in the position. I got relieved after having prolotherapy injections. They are applied to strengthen both the cervical vertebrae and the temporomandibular joint.