Hello. I'm 26 year old male and just recently I have experienced one strange problem. I woke up in the morning and I had this strong pain located in my jaw.
I really don’t know what could cause it but I know that later that day, I developed a headache and I have reasons to believe that it is caused by this painful jaw. I can't open my mouth completely because it causes me facial and ear pain.
I'm taking some pain killers but they aren’t so helpful. Please tell me – what should I know about this condition and what are my next options. What could cause this?

I have read your post and recognize almost the same symptoms I felt one morning about three years ago. Of course, I knew what caused it- the fight from the night before.
I contacted my GP the next morning and he told me that it is common condition called TMJ- temporomandibular joint- a term that literally refers to the joint but is often used to refer to any disorders or symptoms of this region such as joint dislocation.
The doctor told me that sometimes people don’t know what caused them this condition but sometimes some trivial things such as clenching and grinding your teeth, both during the day and at night while you sleep can cause this. I suggest you to contact your GP for further evaluation because this could be very serious problem and it could cause a big impact on your hearing and eating.