Hello, guys. My friend suffers from severe kidney failure. He is in severe condition, but he refuses dialysis and transplantation. I am not sure what he will do. Is there any other cure for the kidneys except those he has already rejected? I would appreciate your answers. Thank you for all your effort.

Hello. I am afraid that there aren’t many options left to him. I don’t understand why he wants to do that. Dialysis and transplantation don’t only prolong life. They also improve the quality if one’s life. If he refuses all this, he may live for several days or weeks. Is this what he really wants? He should talk to his family as well. He should know the consequences of this act. I hope he will change his mind. Please, let me know how it went.

HI, Iam Mott I have been On dailysis for over ten years , please understand dalysis is no as bad as you think. When I first learned that I had kidney failure , Yes I was angery, I wanted to die, but I thought about the impact that my useless death would have on my family, I thought about my children and my wife and my grand children, so decided to live. Since being on dialysis I have met some wonderful friends, and I have come to turns with my condition. The benifits of dialysis keep me alive one more day and I thank God for dialysis, for without it I would have died long ago. Please start on the treatment as soon as possible.

First of all, there is no "cure" for kidney failure. There are only treatments. Hemo-dialysis, paratoniel dialysis or Transplant.
All pretty much require being on a special diet, you will never be cured, but you will sure fill alot better and you can still live a long and healthy enough life.
Tell your friend to just pick one now, because if he choses not to do anyhing at all, he won't just dye fast., it happens gradually and gets more painful each day. The things he will go through are too ugly to talk about, but I have seen it first hand when I was on dialysis for 10 years wating for a kidney. Giving up and doing nothing is his worst option!

get well and god bless you for sharing what you feel were all in the same situation my mom has been on dialysis for one year and she doesnt want to do it anymore because her arm hurts and its always all bruised up

Dude don't worry I have also been in dialysis for 4 years and I am 19 years old now and doing my engineering. Without wasting 1 year I studied and now I am going for my transplant after 16 years of struggle. In 2015 artificial kidney will come,

hi my husband is also on dialysis ,he had a tranplant 2 years ago but failed so back on it again just woudering if you could share more info on artifical kidney ,it would really mean alot thanks sara x

here in the Philippines , I met some people who took a botanical extract from canada that helped them recover from kidney failure.  Now they are living normal lives without dialysis.  The botanical is available in 39 countries.  It has no therapeutic claim but amazingly it cured a lot of diseases already even those that members of my family had.  We have been taking that product for 10 years already. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

he should rely on GOD for healing and pray the ROSARY A miracle will happen in his life

Praying to GOD will do as my huch good as praying to end world hunger. He really has no choice in the short term other dialisys. Its really not as bad as most people think it is.

hi, first i want to tell you,there is not cure for kidney failure,but if you choose a good treatment ,it will improve kidney function. can i know your friend's GFR and creatinine level? 

Please Rizzie Joe kindly tell me how to get this botanical extract.

Thank you

Please tell me the botanical extract.

Thanks

BotaNical extract name?

What is it called?