I am just starting herbalife formula shakes. Anyone have any thoughts on the product?

If you want to reduce your weight,regular exercise ,running and proper diet is always beneficial to lose weight.

Try it. It will be good to you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

If you want to lose weight then do walk daily. Eat less quantity meal and avoid fast food. Drik maximum water to burn calories. All these tips are useful for weight loss.

Different exercise you can do that will help reduce your weight. Walking is a great way, as is running, jump-rope, or even aerobics. If you really try and put your mind to it you can accomplish more then you thought.

If you want to lose weight then do walk daily. Eat less quantity meal and avoid fast food. Drink maximum water to burn calories. All these tips are useful for weight loss.

I donno about it but why don't you try Roca Labs. I tried it and it worked.