Hi. I’m 24 year old woman and I’ve been trying to reduce my weight for 3 years. I’ve tied several diet programs and pills but only with some partial effect. Some meds like Trimfit made me felt nervous and jittery all the time, I couldn't sleep and my muscles ached. Recently I’ve heard for Proenzi99 but never had a chance to try it. Does anybody here know how good it is?? Anybody tried it???

I know that Proenzi99 is one of the Canada’s most widely used form of Ephedra. It is also one of the few that has been approved by Health Canada so I believe that it can’t hurt you. It is an herbal mixture containing ephedrine and it is said to be very good for weight loss. However, I did not try it because I personally don’t believe in diets… I believe in health food and lifestyle…

:D

I used proenzi 99 and I went from 186 pds to 127 it worked great for me however I was waitressing at the time so I was always moving but I always ate pasta for luch and sometimes diner. Im going back on it I was just at the store today to buy some but Im getting the ones with the ephidrine the same ones as before. keep active

Don't use it for weight loss. It will work but at a significant risk to your health. I used it several years ago before Health Canada intervened with the dangers of the use of Ephedra as a weight loss product. Don't go with the cheap drug store product that could leave you with a heart attack or stroke, its not worth it. If you need help to lose weight, seek the help of the weightloss centres availalbe, it may cost more $$$ but it won't put your life at risk. What is more important?

Hi, I was amazed how a "Low Carb" diet worked for my wife ... In principle you can eat anything (in moderation) but toss away any sugar and carbohydrates. Fat intake should be decreased as well for obvious reasons. We also avoid Aspartame/Nutrasweet/Diet Drinks. Coffee in moderation. Vitamin C seems essential if you have High Cholesterol levels.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I used Proenzi 99 years ago and it helped go from a size 20 to a 10!! Like anything, you have to use it PROPERLY - those who "overdosed" on this product were likely the ones that had health problems afterward to my belief. I have never had a problem while on it - it works great, but again, no more than 3 tablets a day as prescribed on the bottle.

Where can you buy Proenzi 99??

You can buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart, and if they don't have any, asl them to order you some. It works really well, but you do need to watch your caffeine intake while on it. They will make you jittery if you combine too much of the 2. I take 2 at 9 am and another at around 2 pm, and that works well for me. Have a low fat, high fiber dinner and drink lots of water throughout the day.
Good luck!!!

I took pro enzi 99 for 6 months a few years ago and lost 150+ pounds! It made me really bitchy and irritable though and I couldn't sit still for very long. I guess that is because it is a legal form of SPEED! I gained all the weight back plus more when I stopped taking it. Made it seem like it wasn't worth it. I have recently lost 117 pounds in 9 months by doing an hour of cardio a day and pilates every 2nd day. I have never been in better shape in my life and I feel great. I also eat 5 mini meals a day and no more than 1500 calories a day. I stick to low fat foods and try to consume as few carbs as possible and it is working. I'm also told that I will probably be able to keep the weight off as long as I keep eating in moderation because I am not taking pills that will screw up my metabolism. So, if you want to lose a lot of weight in a short time and put it back on again in a short time and become a real fat ass take Pro Enzi 99. If ur serious about changing ur lifestyle and looking and feeling great forever then do proper diet and exercise.

Yes it will help you lose weight. I took it for 2 yrs and I felt fine.

Took Proenzi 99 years ago when they faile to put Ephendrine on the label and then they took it off the shelfs and fixed that problem and years later here i Am 38 with a lund disease and they sya it is probably from the use of a diet pill. Not worth it. The disease is call Pulmonary hypertension look it up it is serious sh*t man.

Yes, it does work well. I have been using it for over two years now, more energy and don't eat as much. It's sold at the s and h shop nutrition place $16.99 a bottle or shoppers drug mart for $21.99 a bottle.

I used to b able to buy ephredrine 25mgs no caffeine then ten years later they stopped making them. It helped me with my chronic fatique, n depression I held down my health care profession for 19years.that was 10years ago. I did not have no withdraw or bad side effects the only thing that happened was I went back to wat it was like B4 started taking them.i have not been able to find them for ten years my depression that came back as worsened thru the years to the point I don't move I want to get busy again.i can't use the ones mixed with caffeine il get a head ache. If there's any way u think u cud help me get back up I'd appreciate it. I'm from Manitoba I'm 45years old name Shannon  I fear il die alot faster if I don't get up n start moving n get happy again

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use