Looking for brow effect reviews that are LEGITIMATE only please. Only answer if you tried the product please no spammers who are advertising for their products.  I tried a lot of other products that were a scam, so need to know only if this product works because it was recommended to me be a health care professional.  Want to know if it really works thank you. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Try Brow Effect! I have been using this product to make my eyebrows thicker. My eyebrow lady told me all about it. I was so excited when I ordered it but it took forever to come in the mail.

I started using Brow Effect last month. I was diagnosed with eyebrow alopecia... my eyebrows were thinning out and missing in some parts. I was skeptical at first because of the really cheap looking website that was setup for the product. It did not seem professional at all. But after using it I realized how much thicker and fuller my brows got. I was more than happy to not have to pencil my eyebrows on.

I don't know for sure I just ordered mine today. I'll let you know

How long did it take for them to ship it out once you bought it? Did you buy directly from their site? If so, did they seem like a legitimate company? Did the product even work?