THIS IS TRULY A PILL THAT WORKS, BUT WAS ABUSED SO AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU CANT GET IT ANYMORE.THEY ARE PONTENT AND ONLY ONE PILL ADAY IS GOOD SOME PEOPLE EAT 6 A DAY AND HAD MILD HEART ATTACKS, NO PILL ON THE MARKET CAN COMPARE SO THE HEALTH BOARD BANNISH IT FROM CANADA. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME, IAM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT THESE PILLS ON THE MARKET THAT DOESENT WORK. THE HEALTH PEOPLE BRING FAULSE HOPE TO THOSE IN NEED AND JUST TAKE THE MONEY.

I used the Magic Herb diet pill several years ago before they band selling them with the good stuff. I know they worked, they were great and I did not abuse them. I took them as directed and lost the weight at a good pace that it also kept my body mass in good shape. I would like to try the new product but I am a little worried that they will not do the work as before. Believe me I have tried all the brands that promise results but none did and I truly want to try this again and have the great results as before.

I used the magic herb pills too, and yes they work,the government always takes things off the market that works,due to the fact they lose money, well you will be happy to know i found them. I order them from the states.. Look on the web they changed it to magic herb mega thin, but its the same product, And yes you cannot abuse it at all, One a day no matter how big you are is enough... XD

I am trying to pick out the best pill to use. Did they change the recipe since the pills last worked for you?
I am asking because terresa said "I used the Magic Herb diet pill several years ago before they band selling them with the good stuff"
I wanted to make sure they were still going to work.
also what was the website called that you purchaced them from? Thanks

themagicherb.com/

this is their site, I too used them years ago and was amazed they worked so well for me now that I am back to worrying about weight I would hope that they will work the same way!

I used the good old product non-stop for 7 years/ only one tab a day and it worked like heaven. I used to feel so active, slim and outgoing. Later I ordered the new formula "MegaThin". It has nothing to do with Magic Herb, it is as bad as all the pills I've tried on the Canadian Market or ordered online. Pitty they keep on banning Ephedra- Heart attack??? that is not true at all.. I think I am going to have heart attack struggling with my weight.

I have Never Heard of this Diet pill BUT I can tell you There is a new diet capsule called "Diet Magic™" and i can honestly say it works i take 1 capsule a day and lose weight it is all Natural. On average people lose 5-7 pounds in the 1st or 2nd week of taking them!

Order you six-day Trial Pack of Diet Magic™, The ALL new, ALL Natural solution to add vitality to your day while you lose weight!

To Order Please visit my website

To contact me about more infromation please Email me at orOr look me up on face book with the email used above! Please don't be shy!

I used Magic Herb for 8 years (last two was even expired) it always worked. As some said, I will have heart attack trying to find my good old pills. I have gained 30 pounds over the past two years and counting. I am desperate to find something as good as Magic Herb.
Anybody tried "magic herb mega thin"?? is as good as they say??
Somebody please help

Hi friends, i am using generic acomplia from past 2 years and it's results are really great. It doesn't have side effects for me. I asked my doctor before taking this pill and he said that you can take. By then i am using this pill gladly. i hope this pill may also be beneficial to you guys.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I used this pill back in 2000 and I felt great. It really did help curb my appetite. The new one is not as good as the old ones. I didn't lose weight like I did with the original version. I think it was taken off the shelf because of an ingredient called "mahuang"

I agree with everyone that says it works because it was the only type that worked for me. I felt great, attractive, and energetic.
I was even treated differently. I was waited on more. People treated me nice. Even my husband was nicer to me (or so it seemed) I usually got what I wanted when I was thinner.
This was a great pill but I don't think the original version can ever be imitated. I know losing weight is difficult. Good luck to all of you!

ok, so whats the verdict? i too used this pill( magic herb) years ago to drop the weight i needed to, i didnt abuse it, and it actually worked for me.. one pill a day, instead of a cup of coffee. i tried the one that they came out with after they banned magic herb.. it did not work.. i have slowly put back on 25 pounds , and i want to know if i can get the original pill?!! it works and if its not abused its safe. i wouldnt take it if it wasnt.. can anyone help?!!

I too used magic herb 2000-2001 and lost over 40lbs in just under a year. This is the only product I've ever tried that actually did what it was suppose to do!Not only did it supress my appetite, but also provided enough energy (making up for lack of food energy) to keep me going strong through 12hr graveyard shifts at a veneer factory. When Magic Herb was pulled from the selves I could no longer keep up with the long hours of physical labor and had to find a less physically demanding job in sales.

In 2007 my beloved father died as a result of a traumatic brain injury at the young age of 49 and my weight crept back up on me and then some...Now, having a desk job, I find myself unacceptably 100lbs over weight and have been searching high and low for my beloved Magic Herb. I know they no longer 'sell' this product in America, but can we still have it shipped to America??? If so, who does, how much, and how fast can it get here?

Does anyone have an Original Formula Bottle they would send to me

i have 3 bottles of this....since i have had back surgery and have instrumentation in my back I can no longer use this...it does work and I have had no problems with it...if interested, let me know. 

Abysattic wrote:

pebbles wrote:

i have 3 bottle...can no longer take this....let me know if you want to buy it...