Hi, I suffer from arthritis and recently I get easily tired. Is my fatigue another symptom of arthritis? Or is it unrelated to arthritis and I just need to take more rest?

Hi, I experience fatigue as a symptom of arthritis. It’s said that in some forms of arthritis, patients become tired more easily because stiff joints are in greater need for energy to move. Since arthritis has reduced your flexibility and range of motion, even small movements are painful. Inflamed joints are not capable to function properly so unaffected areas must do more work to keep the body moving. So, even healthy parts get tired more rapidly. In arthritis a person has good days and bad days. If you overdo on good days, it would cause you even more fatigue on the bad days.

Hello. I use something to help with my fatigue that might be able to help you out too. It is a very healthy drink to make sure you get all the nutrients you need. If you're interested, give this page a read. Hope it helps you as much as it helps me! Thanks!

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I, too, experience arthritis and fatigue. They are definitely symbiotic! Instead of taking an easier, softer path, I've chosen to try to heat my joints and get some circulation going throughout my body. I find that it helps to take a very warm bath and then practice weight-bearing exercises and deep breathing. This way, my joints are less likely to be injured, and it just feels good!