MY husband is 18 yeaes old and he has had a really bad itch in his groin area for about 2 weeks. He's a very clean person, and i know he doesnt have any diseases bc 1: he has been tested and 2: we are together 24/7 literally and i know he hasnt cheated. So what could this be that is making him itch so bad? I'm ready for some answers bc im tired of him constantly scratching in the middle of the night or when we are trying to have sex. And we recently had a christmas party for my side of the family and he was constantly back and forth to the bathroom scratching. Someone please help and tell me what i can do to fix this itch!!!!!! ? :$

Itchy penises are very common, due to a number of factors: the penis skin is very thin and therefore  very sensitive to chemicals in soaps and detergents; the bush of pubic hair makes the crotch hot and sweaty; and keeping the penis in both a pair of underwear (often tight) and a pair of pants just makes the whole environment much warmer and moister, increasing the sweat factor and also making it easier for bacteria and fungi to breed. Try getting him a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). One that includes a high end emollient like shea butter is best; if it also includes vitamin A, that is a plus as vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can also help reduce excess penis odor.  Good luck!