i read that when putting a condom on you should pull back the foreskin why is that

hey
sorry in advance, because I don't have a helpful response.
I am looking for the same answer %-) but it seems that no-one with experience cares to share their knowledge, and it's starting to annoy me. >:( maybe if you made the title something to do with penis size or masturbating techniques, more people would look- and possibly reply lol

I found a few things on yahoo answers because I too was looking for an answer. It seems it's just to get the most out of sex (pleasure wise) for you. Hope that helps a little

my new boyfriend and i were having trouble putting on a condom because of his foreskin- thr condom just rolled off again! i found that if you wait until he's fully erect and he pulls his foreskin down, while the girl unrolls the condom and puts it on like a sock- with her fingers inside it so that you can just pull it on in one go, it stands a good chance of staying on. pulling the foreskin down reduces the chances of the condom slipping off, because if you dont and his foreskin comes back up again, it will take the condom with it.

When you get fully aroused, doesn't the foreskin pull back on its own? This is why you pull the foreskin back when putting on a condom (if it isn't back already); you don't want the pleasure of sex to push it back and the condom to hold it forward, causing pain.