I had a phimosis, then I did some stretching exercises and now the skin comes down, and when the head is fully exposed, I feel some pain and I am unable to drag the skin down further(Top of the skin barely touches the bottom of the head). Will I encounter any problems during sexual affair with or without condom?

Hi there congrats on your stretching exercises I am glad that that worked for you. Sounds like you may have a frenulum Breve Or short frenulum .  When you pull your foreskin back does the little strip of skin on the underside of the penis make your glans  Bend downwards ?

I don't really have a frenulum problem. When I am dragging down the skin, frenulum stands straight and doesn't drag down penis head.
Can you tell me, whether if penis foreskin is moving inside the condom well? If not, then I don't think it will be a problem.

It's hard to tell if there is an issue with the condom because I cant see what your penis looks like. the important thing is that you can pull back your foreskin completly to see your entire glans (head) as for the condom you should retract your foreskin BEFORE putting on the condom. how tight is the condom on your penis? if its too loose it may cause your foreskin to slide around more.

Yes, I can pull my foreskin and see entire glans. But, that is where it starts to hurt. I was curious if it should go further down. Also, what if I don't pull my foreskin back entirely while putting on condom

Hey again, where is your foreskin hurting you? You don't have to completely retract your foreskin with a condom but when your foreskin is retracted you usually get the most pleasure

When I retract the foreskin and the head is fully visible, that is where pain kicks in. It's not unbearable but doesn't feel good.

Where is your pain at?

The top part of the foreskin hurts.

Does it hurt because it is cracked or because it is tight? does it hurt when your penis is flaccid or only with an erection?

The reason of pain is tightness. No problem while flaccid. Tightness is felt while erect.

I would then try some stretching exercises when you are partially erect and as the skin loosens up you can stretch with a full erection. always make sure you replace the foreskin over the glans when you are done so you dont develop paraphimosis.... if needed your doctor may be able to prescribe a steroid cream such as betamethasone to help make your skin more stretchy.

Will do. Thank you for your time.

you're welcome keep me posted on your progress

Greetings :)
Here is an update. I did as you told me. Now, there is a distance between head and skin when I am stretching. Then it gets a little tight. But, I don't think it will be a problem.
Thank you!