Hi

I'm a 17-year old guy having trouble with my foreskin (I think). I haven't been cut, and up until now whenever I masturbated I did it with the skin down. But today I was thinking about it and I kind of knew that normally the skin should go back.

I'd tried pulling it back in the past but it had never felt right so I didn't do it. So today, I just went ahead and did it. I don't think the foreskin was tight, I think it was just physchological. But when it got back, behind the head, it felt like my penis was going to explode! The penis started to get erect because I was touching it (I pulled back while not erect cos I was afraid of doing it when I was erect) The head felt REALLY under pressure. So I checked online about a few things and then did it again. I blew on the exposed bits and it was really sensitive, like painfully sensitive. Add into that the fact that it felt like it was going to burst (maybe this was just physchological too), and i was sweating and shaking out of nerves and everything... it just didn't feel right. So I pulled it back and it went back no problems. Now I feel fine again,

except I don't know i want to do it again because of the whole feeling like its going to explode thing. Any advice? What's going on?

Hi! I would see am urologist if I were you.

This condition remind me of paraphimosis, when a foreskin gets stuck behind the head and can’t be pulled forward.

Often, paraphimosis can cause problems because foreskin may form a tight band of tissue and impair blood flow, making your foreskin and gland to swell. It could also impair your ability to urinate.

As I can see, you haven’t had similar problems yet and this may not even be phimosis although in some parts of your story sounds like it. You should certainly have it checked by an urologist because what you have experienced is not good. You may get away with it now, while you are still masturbating but when it comes to having sex, you won’t be able to manipulate ith your foreskin like you do it in masturbation and you may experience problems like pain, ripping of foreskin, bleeding, etc

Hey just an update, you guys were jumping the gun a bit with advising me to see a doctor I think,

Over the last few days I've been slowly working on the foreskin issue, it's coming back easier now, just after a few days... there's less discomfort but the head is still obv REALLY sensitive, all of this is just caused from first time nerves and the fact that the skin hasn't had to do this for 17 years.

I reckon that doing it in the shower will make it easier and reduce the tenderness on the head.

I am glad things are working out fine with your foreskin and I am hoping you will manage to fully retract it eventually. If not, see a doc for help.

Ive just turned 16 last month (may), and have exactly the same problem, its really sensitive when I pull it back without even exposing the head. The difference is I havent gone through that horrible pain like he did but I know Im going to have to, any tips?

Im 17 about to be 18 years old and im having trouble retracting my foreskin it can only go back when my penis is wet. when it is dry it just wont go back. and advice

Ive been 'working' on it for a week. Every day I slowly pull it back further and further, at first its very painful but then it gets easier. Finally last night I got behind my head and it was pain-free, it still hurts a little when I pull it back but nowhere near as much and Im sure its just a case of getting used to it.

To pull it back when dry just try pulling it back little by little, itll hurt and youll seem like your getting nowhere at first but eventually youll get further. It took me 9 days from the start but now I can pull my foreskin back almost normally. It will be painful but thats unavoidable.

i used to be extremely concerned about this, but no worries!! i have had a lot of experience with a tight foreskin and being uncircumcised

if you are uncircumcised, and you were never taught to pull your foreskin back all the way, don't be surprised if your foreskin is extremely tight and the head of your penis is extremely sensitive the first time you try it. if you've never tried pulling your foreskin back all the way, try it now! it will hurt...i know it will...but you really need to work through the pain. your goal at the end is to be able to pull the skin all the way back (over the ridge and a little further than that...) and be able to touch the head of your penis without flinching.

the first couple times it may seem impossible (like many of you mentioned) to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises for about a year, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

things started getting 20000% better for me when i started having sex. it hurt like hell at first, but after doing it a couple more times, my penis head is wayyyyy less sensitive, and my skin pulls back so easily! it really only took 7 or 8 tries. it was the best way for me to force myself to work through the pain. you may need a very supportive and understanding girlfriend to help you work through this though.

if you have any specific questions or concerns about anything, reply to my topic that i posted yesterday titled "tight foreskin problems?? read this now!!" ... i willl get an email when you do. good luck!!

the first couple times it mayseem impossible (like many of you mentioned) to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises for about a year, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

I WANT TO THANK ALL U GUYS I SEARCHED ALL DAY FOR SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS. i was really scared that i was weird but i had an idea all i had to do is keep doing it over and over but no im confident about it thanks im gonna do this everyday so i can pull it back now thanks again u all really helped

Hey guys u've been very helpful so far. I have the same problem and i wanted to ask u wheter u try to pull ur foreskin back when it is erected or not. Cuz when my penis erects and try to pull it back it seems stuck in the middle of the head. Pls help

im no expert in this,but iv got a bad problem with my foreskin aswell.For almost as long as i can remember,i havent been able to pull my foreskin right bak,i know i can do it,im jus scared itl get stuck behind the glands of my head ((i only think this cos my penis is not totally straight and has a slight bend in it,which alone take mi confidence away)) its a hard job washin aswel,sometimes takin me up to half an hour to do so.if anyone can give me some advice,then please do,its driving me crazy and i know the time to start doing stuff with my girlfriend is coming near,im scared shel reject me if i cant be like other boys :-( thanks

i've had this problems for the past 7 - 9 months, ive managed to clean underneath my foreskin everyday, but a couple of hours after i come out the shower, the foreskin just feels tight again but i can still pull it back with a slight bit of force, but its not freely moving yet, and theres no way i can even pull it back comforably wen its erect, think im just gunna go a see a doctor mayb

hi guys. i'm having problems pulling my foreskin back. i masturbate, but i've never tried pulling the foreskin back until a couple of weeks ago. i've tried pulling it back, just out of curiosity but it would never go past the head. i tried over and over until i got to the point of where i thought there was a problem. i check, and there's something thats attached to it from the foreskin. i dont know what it is though or maybe i could just be overreacting. please help!

Im scared to pull it back over the head..