I don't know why I never went and asked this before.

Anyway, a few days ago I noticed that my prepuce could not fully retract when excited, even halfway excited. The prepuce will only go about 1/4th of the way through (around half an inch I think, maybe a little more) and then stop there. Trying to push it down further physically hurts, a very excruciating pain, and if I do not keep it down through manual means, the foreskin goes back over the gland. I am able to retract the skin fully while flacid, but going farther than the edge of my penis makes things just as painful. This also makes it very uncomfortable to put on a condom, as the condom tries to roll the skin down and simply ends up hurting me more. I've also noticed that the skin creates a sort of "swelled" area after a while if taken down fully, although there seems to be no pain attached to it.

The second issue is that I seem to have unusually high stamina. This may not be anything dangerous, but sometimes I may not even be able to ejaculate after a good hour or two, even while masturbating as hard as possible or trying things with my partner. Sometimes, I'll also have the feeling that it did happen, although I will be in pain while the "ejaculation" comes. Other than during the act however, the doesn't seem to be anything of concern regarding this.

If someone could reply with information on both of these things, it would be really appreciated. Thank you.

i also have the same problem because i find that t hurts to pull the skin farther back then halfway down the head because the skin has no or very little elasticity and will not alw itself to go any farhter. ive herd that this is abnormal but harmless. the only time i can pull the skin back is when im soft or after ejaculation. also i have pulled it over all the way and it will get stuf there sometimes and will hurt while i try to bring it back over. is this ok?

I thought originally that I couldn't retract fully also, (Without real pain) and then when I did manage it it really hurt to clench my butt. I did some research and discovered that you can effectively stretch your foreskin, soo every day or two I pulled it back further and further and eventually...Voila, alls good in the hood (and out)

u should masterbate more often.. use water or lube when pulling it down.. thats how i streched mine.. by getting ha****b n blowjob more often .. when its wet.. its easier to pull it down
now when i hard as rock.. i can pull it down all the way...

This condition you are experiencing is called phimosis. See your doctor. Your doctor my put you on antibiotic treatment in the event your case is bacterial or viral in pathology. In the event that it is just the foreskin shrinking with out a pathogenic factor, circumcision would then be the available treatment option. Either way phimosis if untreated can cause additional problems.