Hey, Im just really curious ^.^

My boyfriend and I have been practicing safe sex for a few months now. He is uncircumcised, but never pulls down his foreskin when he puts the condom on.

I recently heard that its important for an uncircumcised man to pull down his foreskin when putting on a condom. Why is that? Is it absolutely necessary? Have I been at risk this whole time and didn't even know? 0.o

whoever told you that was talking c**p!

uncircumcised men don't have to do anything with their foreskins - except keep them clean!

it can make the man enjoy it more as the glans is the most sensitive area and so pulling down the foreskin exposes this more, but it is usually too sensitive for most men!

pulling it down or leaving it up doesn't make any difference to how safe you're being, so carry on as you are!

Yes it isnt necessary that he pull it down but doing so will heighten sensation for him during intercourse.