Okay i've had sex many times before but i usually wear a condom and i dont pull my foreskin back while having sex. Sometimes my foreskin has been pulled back while having sex and i cannot handle the pain and i have to stop having sex because my knob hurts.
i went to my doctor and she refered me to a urologist and i called them to make an appointment and they said it would cost me $160 to see the urologist. i dont know if its really worth it. my friend went to his doctor and his doctor refered him to a cream and said it would take 2 months for the pain to go away. can you suggest me what i should do ? thanks

I think that it would be a good idea to see the urologist. I know that's a bit pricey but you can't just take your friend's treatment and hope it works for you, unfortunately. What do you think?

If its just simple phimosis, they normally recommend gentle stretching, but because a doctor has referred you to a specialist would generally suggest that this wouldn't be possible.

The steroid cream you talk about is usually used to aid with the stretching but, here in the UK anyway, is only available on prescription.

I would recommend that you save up some money to see the specialist. However much I disagree with the American system of having to pay for treatment, it is your health after all.