I recently read an article on the website about pulling back your foreskin. I'm just wonderin y cuz noone ever told me about this kinda stuff before

what are you wondering?

im wondering how far you should be able to pull it back and if it is normal for the more inside of the foreskin to be attached to the head ... the foreskin attaches to the whole left side of the head... just wonderin if this is all normal to happen.......also i have the small skin colored bumps not a pimple, that have been there for a year or two and i asked my parents if they knew. they said it was an ingrown hair but it should go away but its been there so long im wonderin if its normal and if it'll go away at all

well.. sticking to the head at all is not normal.. the head should be able to be fully exposed when u pull it back. And the skin coloured bumps can be many things. have you ever been for a physical? It's a general checkup that would be a good and normal time to ask questions like that to a doctor.