if you pull bak the foreskin on your penis and leave it.. do u lose sensitivity on the head or ur penis??

The answer is yes and no. I found that the hypersensitivity which makes it uncomfortable to wear the foreskin retracted will last for a week or two. This may vary for others. After that, the sensitivity is reduced to a normal and comfortable level when the penis is not erect, making it unnoticeable when you are dressed and not sexually active.
However, the full sensitivity of the penis head returns during erections, when massive blood flow into the penis supercharges all the nerve endings. So don't worry, you won't lose anything you want to keep.

Hey guys, I'm kind of embarrassed of asking these things but I have major concerns. I'm 16 almost 17 and a virgin. I have never attempted to fully retract the foreskin on my penis. I am scared that it will rip off or cause extreme pain. The reason I'm so concerned is because I want to be ready if a "sexual opportunity" comes my way. What steps should I take and what observations should be noted during the process? This is urgent, help needed.