im 17 and when i masturbait i dont pull back my foreskin. is this normal. i always ejaculate from masturbation.

I'm uncircumcised and when I masturbate I don't pull it back either. I actually think it's rather fun because I "play" with the head of my penis and because it doesn't hurt (versus when you have it pulled back it's ultra sensitive!). I kinda like the sensation I get from doing it like that.

I never thought that it wasn't normal for you not to pull back your foreskin when masturbating so I'm almost 100% sure that it's normal for you to do so. I've been doing my research on the internet and I read a lot of men's comments about not retracting their foreskin during a masturbation session!

Both of you answered your own question. If masturbation results in ejaculation, or "fun", then what's wrong? Sounds like everything is working fine for you.

But what happens when you move on to intercourse? The foreskin is going to get retracted then, and will you be able to stand the hypersensitive penis head being exposed?

You two have big problems up ahead. Masturbation may work ok for you now, but what do you think is going to happen during intercourse? Your foreskins are going to get pushed back during entry, and then get pushed and pulled, back and forth, with every stroke. Your hypersensive penis heads won't be able to stand it, because you have been standing guard over them and keeping them wrapped up and imprisoned for your while lives.
You may get by with masturbation or other forms of sex ok, but when it comes time for intercourse, you two will be sexual cripples.
The penis head needs to get out and breathe, in order to stay clean and to grow and develop *properly*, dudes.
Skin 'em back, or else get circumcised. Don't wait.

Charles II wrote:

You two have big problems up ahead. ?
Your hypersensive penis heads won't be able to stand it?
You ... two will be sexual cripples. ?

WHERE do you get off using words like "cripple"??

Sounds like your usual ignorant circumcised 'know-nothing'. Foreskin retraction during cleaning is a must. Otherwise, how you masturbate is YOUR business. For me, I know the feeling of the skin pulling back over the head is very much like the feeling of entry - something our naked friend can't acheive.

Oh, by the way, men with foreskins make better lovers. Ask a knowledgeable lady, she'll tell you so. With extra skin to move around in your penis does not 'saw' back and forth over her tender membranes.

You'll do just fine. Try pulling the skin back and see what I mean about feeling like entry ... again, and again, and again, Ooooo

" get circumcised."??? Don't !!

hi, i have just recently disocerd this problem to, i used to be able to pull my foreskin over my head easly even when errect, but no all of a sudden its really hard to pull over and it wont go over my head when im erect, i sued to wank alot 5 times week but now ive stop because of this problm im only 15 and my penis hard is 6 and 1/5 inch hard, can any one tell me my problem or how to fix it?

when erect is the foreksin ment to go over the head by its self?

aboy--- Your case seems absolutely normal. When the penis erects, the foreskin (which covers the glans penis when flaccid) automatically stretches back towards the body in order to make-up for the extra length of penis when erect. Maybe what might have happened is that as your only 15-18, you are in a growing stage. In the erect stage your foreskin is not long enough to cover the glans penis. hope that helps, though its like 2 years late.

Its annoying to see a few people in some of these related threads being so ignorant and just giving stupid and rubbish advices, based on just what they know about themselves, and the person with the problem. NO research done what so ever.

I myself realized recently that my foreskin is actually MEANT to go over the glans during an erection/ or manually possible when flaccid... and not cover the glans at all times, though being a medical student. I am really really worried. AFTER RESEARCH I figured out my condition is called PHIMOSIS. It basically means: being unable to pull the foreskin back towards abdomen and over the glans penis. It can be due several different reasons. I think (and hope) my reason is due to the foreskin opening being too tight/small. I don't think (and don't hope) its because of Frenulum-breve, a condition in which the connective part between glans penis and foreskin is too short.
The reason for my hopes so far is mainly to do with the treatment of Phimosis. I have read in many different sources that the foreskin can be "exercised" to stretch, via the use of ointment and gently stretching regularly everyday for couple of months. Alternatives are dorsal slit and the controversial circumcision (which i want to absolutely avoid). However, surgery (FRENULOPLASTY) is only treatment to phimosis because of frenulum brevis. It basically increases it in length.

Now I have my own hypothesis (guess) behind why my foreskin did not naturally stretch enough to be retracted (pulled back). I think the issue of masturbation style comes in play. I am 22 years old and I have always masturbated with my foreskin covering my glans penis (obviously).This might sound very strange to a lot of you... I usually performed masturbation when flaccid by rubbing underneath the glans penis with my fingers, and successfully ejected. . It was easy, adjustable fun and effective. My maximum was 15 wanks in a day. Maybe because of the lack of the stretching routine seen in normal wanking, the skin of my foreskin never got the chance to slowly expand and stretch. Having erections is not enough. this is only a hypothesis. It might be just congenital (from birth).

I also fear that my glans penis will hurt or be super sensitive after treatment and exposure to air...as i have tried touching the tip when trying to expand my foreskin. It stang. I'm not too sure if this something to be concerned about, normal, or something which will take getting used to.

Nevertheless, my prime worry is hygiene. As I only just found out that glans should be exposed, I have only just found out about the necessity to clean underneath the foreskin. I am in fear of having and fungal infection of any sort because of the build up of SMEGMA (google it).

I am still in the waiting to go and see a doctor about my case, but would really appreciate it if someone can give me advice on what to do.

THANKS.

i had the same problem but its true that if your keep stretching a little more every day (but not forcing) it will sort itself out. and as for the sting when you touch it.. that is just the glans getting used to daylight basically. that will also sort itself out as you gradually stretch it also.
keep stretching daily until it pulls back with no problems and there will be no probem within no time.

I normally don't pull my foreskin back, I tried once and it sorta hurt, I think mine is too tight though so I just masturbate with the foreskin up then do stretching exercises

hat dont worry i dont even pull back mine because
when i do cum it roll back nice and easy just try it and see for your salf

do you ever get wet when you are winking

The role of the foreskin is to glide back and forth over the coronal ridge of the glans during intercourse,...and this will happen,....just give it a chance to.
It does not feel as good masturbating with the foreskin pulled back because you are not allowing it to do what nature designed it to do,...and that is to stimulate the glans and bring the orgasm to completion.
Never try to hold the foreskin back for any kind of sexual activity. You are very fortunate to still have yours, so let nature do what it intended to do,....and allow the foreskin free movement to make sexual relations better than any circumcised guy will ever know.

Hey there guest, you sound like you are well informed, why don't you sign in? It lends a bit more credibility to your statements instead of being just one of several thousand gawkers who are here at all times.

I agree with most of your statement but I do take exception to the part about masturbation. When I desensitized my overly sensitive glans I did it by holding my foreskin back tightly and cleaning the whole inner foreskin and glans using rubbing alcohol. When it was clean and dry I touched it every where. Using my fingers I gently caressed the inner foreskin which was stretched out completely down the shaft and of course the sensitive head as that was the point of all this to begin with. This very erotic action always resulted in masturbation. At first I let the foreskin come back in place to masturbate. Eventually I began using a little more pressure while dry rubbing it and soon I began to masturbate while holding the foreskin tightly back and dry rubbing the whole head and shaft. That was about 40 years ago and I still prefer dry rubbing my bare head and shaft over allowing the foreskin to come between my fingers and my bare penis. If I have to engage in lonely sex there is nothing quite as sensual as fondling my bare head and inner foreskin and tugging back on the foreskin to activate the stretch sensitive nerves while working on the bare head with my fingers. Masturbation is NOT intercourse and it doesn't work exactly the same.

I agree that the head going in and out of the foreskin inside the vagina is the best, for both you and your partner. You get to experience the stretching during thrusts which a circumcised man is permanently deprived of because he has had over 50% of his pleasure nerve endings removed. So sad!!

or use a condom

At least you have a decent sized penis , I can't get nowhere with my half an inch penis , plus I ejaculate way to fast , my longest time was 1 minute, I average around the 30 sec mark.