I am 16 & not until maybe 3 weeks ago I started pulling my foreskin back.
I can now pull it back flaccid & erect, which is not the problem here.
When I watch porn & the likes, I see the females (or males if you're into that) rubbing the head of the penis and the guy has no problem with this.
Personally I can't imagine this, because rubbing the head of my penis causes a feeling that hurts a lot. Does anybody know anyway I can get rid of the sensitivity in my penis? I heard that walking around with the foreskin retracted while wearing underwear works, but my foreskin always returns to normal. Any help?

in most cases its meant to just go less sensitive by itself you should give it more time

Yea the guy in the vid has no problem touching his head because it has been rubbing and exposed ever since he was a child, ever since his circumcision. You are uncut, which is natural and healthy, and the way it should be. You can make your head less sensitive if you keep your foreskin retracted for longer periods of time, and it will eventually become less sensitive.

In the shower let water go on the head, then start rubbing it. Over time you'll lose sensitivity, circumsied men don't feel pain/sensitivity becaause the head is used to air, dirrt, water and clothing

You have done exactly the right thing by pulling your foreskin back and stretching it.

Most porn movies come from West Hollywood, California and most of the male actors are circumcised Americans. They don't have a foreskin so they masturbate in a different way. You can masturbate by pulling the foreskin back and forth over the head. You don't have to touch the head to masturbate.

If you have a longer foreskin then you probably won't be able to wear your foreskin retracted.

The notion that a man’s foreskin will retract when he gets an erection is only partially true. A foreskin will only retract if the tip of the foreskin is wide enough to pass over the head of the penis. A foreskin will only retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. A foreskin that is longer than the penis will never retract automatically but may be retracted manually, provided it the tip is wide enough to pass over the head of the erect penis. When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward and recover and protect the glans penis when it is released.

Most boys and many adolescents have foreskins with tips that are too narrow to retract. By age 18, the foreskin should be loose enough to retract.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The ridged band, which is heavily innervated, is near the tip of the foreskin. Surgery to shorten a foreskin will always amputate the ridged band.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.