i was in the bath and because i have skin from my head attached to my foreskin for some reason, i read a few other articles but they say to ever now and then to slightly pull on it which i did but it ripped about a centimeter and is very sore and red at the moment what should i do leave it to heal or go to the doctors?

Health Guru
You probably pulled it a bit to hard just keep it clean and let it heal if you have any moisturising cream rub that in to keep it soft once it has healed let your penis soak well in the bath then just gently try pulling it back a little a time.
You dont say how old you are though

im 14 also thanks

Health Guru
Where is this skin your talking about on your penis?

so i pull back my fore skin and it stopps at near the bpottom of the head, theres skin attaching it to the foreskin its there

Health Guru
You dont mean the frenulum underneath your penis

i dont know but all i know is theres like the head of the penis and just above where the head ends the fore skin and head are attached by some skin and u pull it bakc and it like ripped/ not ripped but like let go and its red and sore on my penis head.

its not the fremulum i just went on a pic of what that is it isn't that

Health Guru
Yes i know what you mean now its just where the foreskin hasn't detached its self.
Is there any more places you have like that?

ahhh cool , now no more places i had tight fore skin but i cured that by stretching it

i have some prescription hand cream should i use that? also when i have a bath should i pull my forskin back and dip my head into the water?

Health Guru
What you need is just a normal hand cream like vasaline intensive care lotion or moisturising body lotion.
Everytime you have a bath pull the foreskin right back and just let it soak underwater until you get out and when its healed up wash the head and foreskin gentle with soap.
Are you finding the head very sensitive when you have the foreskin pulled back?

yes it it quite sensative but not as sensative as it use to be.

Health Guru
Do you keep the foreskin pulled back as that will help is heal quicker and make it less sensitive.
My foreskin was so tight when i first tried to get mine back i could only just get the tip to show soft now even when im fully hard i can pull mine back easy and i can pull it that far down the shaft now when erect if i hold it at the base it looks like its circumcised.
Are you able to do that yet

yes when fully hard i can but only too the bottom of the head were the head is attached too some skin :(