I have a bruise color like spot on my penis and i am sacred of it don't know if it's normal or not

hello, i also have this same problem im pretty sure its just a bruise on penis cause things dont just pop up over night, it was the day after i noticed the bruise color on the head of my penis but its probably nothing to worrie about, dosnt hurt and theres no lumps or swelling so im sure its all good

Hi there I am reading your posts and I have to admit that it is very interesting to me because I had a spot on penis too. It was irritating but it was not painful, so I went to the hospital and doctor told me that it is kind of infection that is not very dangerous and i was fine soon after using one creme. If we talk about your problem you nay get that bruise if you masturbate too strong or if you had too much sex, but I am not sure so my advice is to see a doctor

maybe its just a blood vesil popped im not sure,
my gf was giving me oral then, later this night i just noticed...
i'm scared...

i found the same thing but it looks like an even smaller on next 2 it

did yours go down because ive got one that sounds like it that still hasnt gone down

did yours go away last poster? Coz It sounds like what I have, had it for ages, dont have a clue what it is.

i did stuff with my girlfriend yesterday and i have like this redish blackish bruise on my penis and i dont know what it is ): 

i noticed mine after i had only gotten a ha****b, i dont unerstand how this is possile maybe its a bruise of some sort please give me some help with this guys and i also noticed a red blackish purple spot rash thing...

About 25 yrs ago I stuck my penis into a vacuum cleaner for what I was told would be the best blow job.  It left what looks like a red bruise on the underside of penis head. It also scratched the top of my penis (yeah, really wish I had not don that). On the top is a small white scar line from the scratch. If that's not enough, jerking off without lotion caused the skin below the head to tear. That happened about 4 times over 5 yrs. Today, all these yrs later, all those marks are still there. The white scratch, the red bruise (and a lighter brown one on the other side/top) and discoloration from my skin healing below the head. None of the scars have healed - ever! Never use a vacuum device on your penis! Never jerk off without lube. Never jerk off for more than 30 minutes. Do not let anything or anyone scratch your penis. These marks never go away! The red and brown patches on my penis head are from tiny broken blood vessels. The penis has no way to heal from that. It's embarrassing but most women never ask about it. The penis still works great too. Just looks like I have a STD or something but I know I do not. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i have the same! purple ish spot, this has developed over night ! theres aslo a smaller one too

Same thing, oral, was knocking one out today, saw it and had a small panic attack. But it's just a burst blood vessel. No worries. 

does it go way?

i got the same thing i was scared, i never had sex so i figured it can't be an STD.

all i can say is that you have nothing to worry about trust me