Hi, I'm 18 years old and I am sexually active. A few months ago I had unprotected sex with a girl and everything was fine, but a couple days later I noticed a small red spot right underneath the head of my penis near the crown. It was painful and itchy and I had a sore penis head with pain during urination so I went to my dermatolgist who said he didn't know what it was but did tests, so it can't be an STD. Now the spot isn't red anymore it's purple and slightly inflated, it grew in size and is seeming to spread. Just last night another red spot appeared but this time it's not painful, maybe slightly itchy. The whole area is glossy, could it be a yeast infection?

Did you ever find out what this is? I have purple around the base of my penis head with 3 very small red dots but my isnt itchy. I feel a slight burn until I pee and then all is fine, until the next time -_-

hi there I am writing to you because I read your posts and they are very interesting to me, because I had a spot on penis too when I was younger, and I was scared if I get some sexually transmitted disease because I had sex without using condom few times, and i visited a dermatologist and he told me that it is some kind of infection and I used a therapy that was including creme and medicament. This is my case and I think you have a same problem because you feel a pain when you pee very often

i have 5 purpleish redish dots under my penis head, it dont itch but when i pee it stings n its only dribbles not a stream