Recently i have noticed a small purple dot on the side of my left breast, it doesnt hurt, but im not sure what it is.
Anyone have any ideas what it could be as im slightly worried?

I don't know if you'll even read this or not but just wondering if you ever found out what the purple dot was. Just a couple of days ago I noticed a purple dot on my left breast as well. Its like you said, it doesn't hurt but I'm getting a little concerned. Does anyone know what it is???

Has anyone found out what these dots are yet. I just recenmtley noticed that i have 3 of them on the inside of my left breast. any ideas as to what they might be??

I am 4 months pregnant and just noticed a small purple speck on my right breast. I am goning to call my doctor tomorrow and I'll post the news then ;-)

I have three of them on my left breast as well, and I am quite concerned, can't really find anything that seems to fit on the internet... >.<

I'm 15 and I just noticed one on my left breast a few days ago. I have no clue what it could be. It's about the size of a BB bullet which aren't very big. And at first it was dark purple but now it's almost a dark lavender....everything have seen is about the left breast too...how curious o.O

I'm 16 and I have one too! It was dark purple at first but has now lightened... I don't know what it is!

i have one on my right breast, i got it about a week after i had my little boy, which was 3 months ago..anyone found out what it was??

This is adressed to all of you. I just found the same little light purple dot on my left breast too, under the nipple. Saw someone say that it's just some sort of broken blood vessel and that it clears up by itself, nothing to worry about too much. But going to the doctors if you wish to isn't a bad idea if the dit still remains there :) But that is weird though, everyone having it on the left breast and not the right one.

I popped something on my breast and when it bled it turned purple so its probably just a burst blood vessel.

I have a couple of purple spots on my left breast and I'm fourteen

I have one on my right breast so I shouldnt be worried right?

i have one  on my right breast. have had it for well over 10 years without any pain so i wouldnt be too concerned

its a popped blood vessel :) will clear up in about a week, usually less. Coming from a surgeon in training everyone!

I had them previously and i found out a couple of weeks later i was pregnant. That was in 2012 i had my first born. Now i have one again but im on the implant so not sure.