I noticed a testicle bruise, but I do not remember getting injured or anything similar. There is no pain in my testicles, nor lumps, it is just that little bruise. What should I do?

Well, it is hard to say what actually is wrong… maybe you are healthy as fish, maybe you are not… many men do not pay attention or overlook things like bruises. Because of that they may end up in chemotherapy or even worse… I am not trying to scare you, it is just that it is very hard to say over web what is that bruise, especially since I do not have the opportunity to look at it. I sincerely recommend you visit a medical professional, in that case, that would be urologist.

yeah, i got a bruise on my right testicle, but it hurt a bit.. i looked it up, and to me it looks like it got wiisted, stopping blood for a while, but i dunno.. im just as clueless,, :-P