I have some cyst like structure on my penis shafts making two lines.. Is it sebaceous cyst? Does it cause any harm or fertility issue? How to prevent this.
I am 24 year guy having these pimple like tiny cysts since last 8 years. I am sexually inactive. It does not cause pain. Can it be symptoms of any deadly diseases like cancer? etc... What is the actual cause? I am really worrying about this. Please help me...

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean when you say that it makes two lines. Have you talked to a doctor about htis or had it looked at? Any lumps on your penis should be checked out ASAP! Can you let me know what the doctor says?

No I never show this to doctor. these are looking like small pimples and present on the penis shaft linearly..

it sounds like herpes or maybe hpv (human papilloma virus) if your sexually active, you should get checked out with any doctor at a clinic, dont be embarassed, they have seen it all. but you should go asap incase its contagious, or worse.

DUDE f**k ALL THESE PEOPLE I HAVE THE SAME THING AND HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR. BASICLY IT YES IS A SYST AND THE DOC CAN GIVE U MEDECINE CALLED DEXA SOMETHING AND IT WILL SHRINK TO ALMOST NOTHING. IF IT PERSISTS YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE IT REMOVED BY A SPECIALIST ABOUT 50 TO 100 BUCKS DEPENDING ON UR HEALTH INSURANCE. BELIVE IT OR NOT LOTS OF PEOPLE GET THESE

for one thing it is not herpese or hpv m***n he said he was sexually inactive do not scare him like that. I have the same thing on the side of the shaft that faces away from the body with a red line leading out of it I have had it before in the past though and it went away over time but because i developed a yeast infection caused by rubbing soap on my head (Never do it guys!) I was told on a healthboard site soap can cause yeast infection. well soap such as dove soap as it leaves a thick residue behind on the skin and causes harm to the good bacteria. oh and fyi (Sorry got little of topic there ) I was told what I have a cystic pimple. they often appear under the skin of the shaft. and was told that you should white until it develops a white head like a spot before you pop it which can take a while. I squeezed my cycst today and white stuff came out. so ignore this guest he does not have a clue on this subject must be a woman. (no offense. just sayin

GUYS LISTEN CLOSE! I HAD ONE OF THESE IN 2010, WENT TO THE DOC GOT IT REMOVED AND HAD LIKE TWO INCHES OF STICHES ON THE BOTTOM OF MY PENIS  THE UNDERSIDE OF THE SHAFT. STITCHES ON UR penis ARE NOT PLEASANT. NOW, WHERE THE STITCHES USED TO BE, ARE SMALL POROUS CYSTS WHICH CONSISTENTLY SQUEEZE OUT A LITTLE WHITE SUBSTANCE LIKE THOSE WHIUTE SNAKE ONES ON UR FACE. do not get it removed. it is benign. dont touch it. and dont tweeze ur hairs on ur penis or shave the underside of ur shaft, as this will cause the cysts to form.

yeah dnt listen to the one who said its herpes its not at all .  istarted off years ago with just one small cyst on my penis tht used to swell up alot id burst it but wud just come bk again then it just suddenly stopped sweeling and just virtually looked like a white head and could squeeze tht but its not really puss tht come out then i believe it was dead skin cells anyway i left it. but these last few years ive got more . as i said they just look like white heads can squeeze them but within a few days there just white again . i asked the doctor and she said there not a problem with not being contageous or really sore but i disagreed and said they are a problem cos there on my penis lol. eventually i got reffered to a specialist and he said squeezing them is wrong cos they can form ducts under ur skin tht channel to each other linking together and causing other cysts . im still trying to get them to sort them out for me but it seems cos ther not contageous and dnt cause to much of a problem the doctors just dnt take u seriously but i think it be different if they had them on theres lol