hii i recently noticed i have a small swollen red purple inside look bump on my libia minoraa and i was wondering if it was an infection or what

Your purple bump could be a few things but is most likely an ingrown hair or a pimple that got inflamed. Red purple would probably indicate blood and blood often accumulates around pimples and ingrown hairs especially if you have been squeezing it.
If the bump doesn’t look anything like a pimple, you should have it evaluated by a dermatologist. If you had sex recently with a person whose sexual background you don’t know, you should be checked to see if your bump is not by any chance a wart or a mulluscum bumps.
If you happen to believe that this is a pimple or an inflamed ingrown hair ( they are usually red, purple, swollen and painful), you may apply warm compresses to bring out puss to the surface or apply corticosteroid cream to the area to try to reduce the inflammation.
If the bump persists for two weeks, you may decide to have it checked by a dermatologist.

on one of my testicles, today i found was a purple spot. im vvery sure it isnt a lump and it doesnt hurt. i dont think it's a bruise as i cant recall doing anythuing recently that would have created a bruise.

I think I might have had the same thing. Except it was on the space between the anus and vagina. It was rather painful. It eventually popped within the few days I had it and some pus and blood came out. It's disappeared and I haven't had any problems since. I have no idea what it was.