Hello. I'm 20 years old female and I was hopping that someone could explain me some crucial things about periods and pregnancy!
You see, I have never really talk with someone about this, not even with my mother because I was too shy, I guess.
But I really never had a real reason to ask anything about this, because I have never been with a boyfriend.
Now, things are a bit changed now and it’s only mater of day when will I jump into the bed with my boyfriend. Should we use condom all the time? So, what important things I should know?

Well, I'm glad you are asking these questions because they are very important especially for persons your age.
Periods are nothing but wasting of your egg cells which are being prepared every month to be fertilized- it is called ovulation. After sexual intercourse, the spermatozoid meets the egg cell on its way and the only manifestation is –missing periods. Fertilized egg cell implants it self to the wall of the uterus and it’s starting to grow.
Ovulation in most women occurs about 14 day after last menstruation and you must avoid unprotected sex in these days. But I wouldn’t rely on this because many women have irregular menstrual periods and calculating which day is convenient and which isn’t will just get them pregnant, nothing more.

is normal to have two periods in the same month and i had my frist period a week ago and it only lasted 4 days is that a sign that i am preganet

YOU do not get two periods in a month, but you can have "spotting" and even heavy bleeding in between periods..BUT TECHNICALLY it is not a "Real" period....THIS IS ESPECIALLY COMMON IF you are on birth control.

YES USE CONDOMS ALL THE TIME, unless you want to become pregnant, or deal with pregnancy/abortion.

YOU CAN get BIRTH CONTROL pills WITHOUT parnetal consent!! AND for LOW COST too.. Planned Parenthood or your local health department can help.

well yeah you really can have 2 periods in a month one at the being of the month and one at the end like going right in to the next month I know that its true becuse it has happend to me many of times befor so who ever said that is wong yeah you can and dont go to planed parenthood becuse its a rip off they are verry rude people there

I mean YOU CANNOT have two periods in the same CYCLE....

But yes in the same CALENDAR month.

PP are all different.

okay so last month (nov 9) i started my period with very bad cramping, my period was only 3 days long, which is very unusual for me, it is usually 5-7 days long...okay so that kind of put a warning up for me. There were a couple of days before that i had some slight cramping on my left lower side and i was bloated like normal but when i would feel around with my fingers on my side it was like...knotty...so i kind of just put it off thinking i would be fine. now this month has came (dec 10) i woke up in the middle of the early morning crying because of my cramps and i had started my period. so i said okay well we will just see how it goes. again this month 2 days later im off. i dont understand what is wrong with me!? some of my friends and my boyfriend have been telling me lately that i am really bitchy too, but i just the littlest things set me off. I have thought of pregnancy but i have taken a pregnancy test n it was negative. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINION!!!!!

was it this past november of 06?

This sounds just like me What have you found out and are your period still the same only 2 or 3 days?
That is how mine are they are normaly 5 to 6 days
and my clothes are starting to feel snug but a false pg test
let me know what you have found out if you dont mind