Why do some people menstrate when pregnant.?

The thing is that women should not menstruate during pregnancy because they do not ovulate and periods are consequence or ovulation.

However, although ovulation stops the moment a woman gets pregnant, some women do lightly menstruate during first two months and some even the whole way.
I can’t say that I know the exact explanation, I myself do not bleed and I heard stories about women who did, so I can’t say it is not possible I just am not sure if it is period at all.

Now, if a woman’s lightly bleeding during two first months, it may be that the hormones that are telling the brain you are pregnant are not high enough, so some small amounts of endometrium (uterus lining that we shed during period) may form. However, it is said that when endometrium is flushed, then the fertilized egg would be flushed too, so I honestly don’t understand the truth.

Experience tells that some women are bleeding although they shouldn’t since there is no ovulation and that is for sure.

Is it possible to have sex, the next day get your period and the next month skip it and not be pregnant?

Guest wrote:

can you get pregnant during your menstral cycle?