I am 25 years old pregnant woman and I think I have a problem. I thought everything was ok, when I found out I am pregnant my husband and I we were so happy. But few days ago I have read somewhere it is normal to feel cramping and sometimes even bleeding during implantation. With me, there was absolutely none symptom, just test showed me I will get baby. I wanted baby and I got pregnant without any symptoms but missing my period, so I wonder if maybe something is not right, maybe test wasn’t good.

I am not sure if you know, anyway I will first explain you something about implantation. Usually it starts six days after you ovulate, and ovulation comes round 14th day of your last period. It is true sometimes women feel cramping during implantation and it occurs before you should get your period. Together with cramping, as you said can be accompanied and bleeding with blood lighter then normal menstrual is. When your fertilized egg implants to the back wall, which is most common spot in uterus, it may hurt endometrial wall of uterus. It has to be this way because fertilized egg will only survive if it’s implanted deep into the wall. But it’s not true that if you didn’t feel cramping your egg isn’t attached well. You can’t expect that every women has the same symptoms, each of woman is individual. So that is absolutely normal if you don’t feel cramping with implantation. Don’t worry about that, because there is no reason.

My first child was a boy, and I knew the morning after that I was pregnant, because of the day of the month--it was exactly the 14th day after the first day of my last period and I have a 29-30 cycle, which is extremely regular, and I had a real sense that I was very much pregnant. Anyway, I did *not* experience *any* implantation bleeding, although I may have noticed some twinge of pelvic discomfort if I had been older then, now I can absolutely **feel** it when I ovulate--8 years later, and my son is now 8 years old. I am now 32 and trying for #2. Because I was so mentally certain that I was pregnant and wanted to verify it as soon as possible, I did my first urine pregnancy test about 5-7 days before my next period was due. I did it in the morning and that little strip did turn, however slightly, so that I new long before the box said I should have. Of course I did more tests later in awe of the truth, but I knew the morning after what came to be a wonderful little boy!

We made love Saturday night and Sunday morning, and I felt myself ovulating Monday, so I am hopeful, but as this prenancy (unlike the first, I must confess) is planned, I am somewhat afraid to get to excited without a test confirming it.

I also just wanted to mention (although this is certainly NOT a good idea, and especially if you are not in a relationship wanting a pregnancy, and more importantly a horrible idea if you don't want to get pregnant and you don't have regular periods) that I have done without birthcontrol for the last 4 years--none! My birthcontrol is abstaining during my fertile days--period. I have know that I am extremely fertile and before I had my first son, I had 2 other pregnancies but made the decision not to carry them to term. I learned in my twenties that my fertility is just as predicatable as my periods and once I was in a healthy, stable relationship, that controlling getting or not getting pregnant, in my case because of my extreme regularity, is as simple as controlling myself.