my normal monthly date is 24 th of each month, I am confirmed as pregnant on 30/04/2009, this month i dont have periods. today i am marking thicky patches of dark brown blood clotted state with mucus oozing out of my vagina.

please suggest me whether any wrong going on?

My name- mitu
married Indian
age-27+
ist pregnancy

Some bleeding during the first trimester of pregnancy can be normal. Some of the only times to be worried is if the bleeding is accompanied by a backache, heavier bleeding, or bleeding that lasts for days, or cramping. These symptoms may signal an impending miscarriage and should be discussed with your doctor immediately

For many women bleeding or spotting occurs during the first trimester as the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. This is called implantation bleeding and it is not unlike a very light period. It doesnt usually last very long, but it can certainly be worrisome especially for women who believe that pregnancy equals no blood whatsoever

Either way, if you are concerned, see your doctor so that he/she can put your mind at ease. Good luck to you!

This is normal for the first trimester because i had the same thing around the same time last year so dont worry. You are fine.