Hello! My doctor told me that I am very lucky person because we have discovered my kidney tumor in early stadium, so, he thinks that it can be cured with radio frequency ablation. He will operate me (is “operate” right word) with this method. In fact, I am contacting you to tell me something about this method. Thank you!

Radio frequency ablation for kidney tumor is non-surgical method. Your surgeon will brake your kidney tumor using radio frequency. This method is very reliable ad it is not painful. This method will, also, save mot functions of your kidney. I think that you should not be worried about this “surgery”.

I had a radio frequency ablation in October, 2007. The procedure was very simple and there was no damage to my kidneys--which was very important as I have reduced function. A CT scan in November showed that the tumor was shrinking as planned. I am blessed!