I had laser surgery for PVP (enlarged prostate) because I considered as most safely solution for my problem. They used very high powered laser to vaporize and remove enlarged prostate tissue. I was back in normal in a few short hours. Anyway I am not clear what post operative procedure in this case is, I would like to hear some instructions. I am 58 old.

Well like in the other post operative procedures instructions for laser surgery of enlarged prostate is the same. Take medication prescribed by your doctor, try to relax in next 48 hours, don’t drive, and avoid exercise, heavy lifting, bike riding, and no sex! If you need catheter but it is generally removed in next 24 hours, try to avoid coffee, sodas, tea, and spicy food, smoking, increase fluids. You may experience urinary urgency or frequency, occasionally bleeding, mild burring or discomfort.