Hi, guys. I am experiencing constant stool change. Sometimes I have diarrhea and sometimes I don’t have stool for several days, although I used to have it every day. I am 53 years old and I am wondering if I should check for intestinal tumor. I would really appreciate if you can advise me properly.

Hello. Your age can be “convenient” for developing colon tumor. These symptoms could indicate that there is a problem in your bowels. I recommend you to visit your general practitioner. In that way you can make a test for discovering if there is any occult stool bleeding. Sometimes it can happen without you noticing it. However, the ultimate test is colonoscopy. It is done by an experienced gastroenterologist. He examines your bowels thoroughly and sees if there are any changes. This tumor is better to be discovered in early stages. Visit your GP in any case.